|Pumpkin soup is one of those classic autumnal recipes that all the family love.
Quick and simple to make, super heathly and the ultimate cozy comfort food on a chilly day.
1 tbsp. olive oil
1 large onion
4 cloves garlic
1 chicken or vegetable stock
Freshly ground black pepper
120 ml double cream
- Heat the oil in a pan over medium heat adding chopped onion and crushed garlic.
- Chop pumpkin into chunks and add to the pan with the stock.
- Season with salt and pepper and bring to the boil uncovered.
- Reduce heat and simmer until the pumpkin is soft and tender.
- Remove from the heat and blend till smooth.
- Stir in cream and season to taste.
Why not join our mailing list for all our in-store happenings...